Bimini Vacation Tours & Excursions
Stroll through Fisherman’s Village – conveniently located adjacent to the reception area – and check out a variety of restaurants, shops and amenities, including:
- Front Desk and Concierge Services
- Dockmaster’s Office
- The Healing Hole – an open-air lounge overlooking Fisherman’s Village Marina with an array of cold beverages, casual cuisine and live entertainment.
- Amicci’s Pizzeria & Gelateria - A gourmet Italian cafe serving fresh paninis, gourmet pizzas, pastries, homemade gelato and coffee.
- Dave’s Bait & Tackle - offers a variety of merchandise and supplies for the fishing enthusiast.
- Splash Clothing Boutique - features a hand-selected variety of high-end boutique items and everyday beachwear for men, women and children.
- Blue - chic & resort logo apparel shop for the entire family
- Sue & Joy’s Grocery & Liquor Store - stocked with American and local brands and offers a variety of food and beverage items and supplies.
- Beach Bums Children’s Activity Center
- Bimini Undersea Dive Shop & Excursions - offers daily Scuba Diving, snorkeling and wild dolphin excursions. Additionally, guests can arrange rental of water sports equipment, book guided tours and reserve personal instruction.
- Fitness Center
- Restroom and Shower Facilities
Bimini Tours & Excursions include:
- HISTORIC ALICE TOWN/RESORT TOUR Explore historic Alice Town’s Bimini Museum, The Dolphin House, Ansil’s Boat House, Straw Market, Bimini Big Game Club and resort. $15
- SCUBA TOUR See exciting sea life, reefs and wrecks. $79
- SNUBA® TOUR Experience fabulous marine life 20ft undersea. No certification necessary. $59
- SNORKELING TOUR Explore Bimini’s famous shipwreck, The Sapona and swim with sharks. $59
- BIMINI BULL RUN Discover Bimini’s Bull Sharks inside the safety of Bimini Big Game’s Shark Cage. $120
- BONEFISHING TOUR Spend the afternoon with Bimini’s legendary bonefishermen. Starting from $350 for half day
- MANGROVE TOUR Visit and learn about Bimini’s ecosystem and wildlife. $39
The island of Bimini is known as the big-game fishing capital of the world, including a record tuna caught in 1993 weighing an astounding 971 pounds. The island has an array of legendary fishing guides who are able to provide guests with some of the world's best fishing (and fishing tales) as well as guided trips in the Bahamas. Resorts World Bimini's knowledgeable staff can arrange bone fishing, deep-sea and big-game fishing tours.
Bimini's extensive mangrove shorelines, flats and inland rivers offer warm, food-rich waters, providing the perfect habitat for bonefish. Conditions are perfect for fishing in Bimini throughout the year and large bonefish are found each and every day.
Resorts World Bimini has emerged as an ideal location for avid anglers and amateur fishermen alike. Half and full-day fishing trips depart daily from Resorts World Bimini Marina.
For more information on booking guided tours of Bimini, contact our concierge team at 1-242-347-2900.
The calm, crystal clear Caribbean water off the coast of Bimini offers the perfect environment for any water sports activities. Bimini Undersea is a world-class full-service water sports and scuba diving center that can arrange a variety of activities for guests of all ages, offering equipment rentals, guided tours, personal instruction and excursions. Established in 1978, Bimini Undersea was Bimini’s first dive center and is considered the foremost expert on all things water sports related in the region. Bimini Undersea is also a certified PADI Dive Center, making Resorts World Bimini a certified PADI Resort. Bimini Undersea stands out from the island’s other dive operations with its service, new dive equipment and a recent remodel to customize their boat for scuba diving. Our friendly and experienced dive masters and staff are quite knowledgeable about diving in the Bahamas and know the waters around Bimini very well.
Divers appreciate Bimini Undersea’s full-service operation. Bimini Undersea is a certified PADI Dive Operator and can provide all the equipment needed for an incredible dive experience. Bimini Under sea's offers PADI certifications from open water to specialties, as well as check out. New divers can complete their open water dives in Bimini, and Bimini Undersea can assist with the check out of PADI training.
Divers from all over the world love to explore Bimini’s clear and calm waters. The visibility is fantastic year-round, and the best months for diving are from April to October. Bimini’s waters are warm with temperatures quite comfortable throughout the seasons. The healthy reefs around Bimini provide a kaleidoscopic display of sea life. You will see stingrays, manta rays, a large variety of fish, and colorful vegetation. With about 45 different species of sharks found in the Bahamas, divers can see sharks during dives, most times multiple species in a single spot. Divers may even be lucky enough to witness some of nature’s marvels from lobster marches to the annual hammerhead migration.
Bimini Under sea's offers tailored dive packages year-round and will personalize your entire experience suited for your level, length of stay and the number of guests joining you. Dives range from 15 to 130 feet depending on experience, and each trip is supervised by Bimini Undersea’s professional dive staff.
With temperatures from the low 70s to high 80s, Bimini is perfect for dive weekends with friends or an extended dive vacation with large groups. The intriguing underwater world of Bimini offers a variety of dives for visitors including walls, reefs, drift dives, wrecks and the Road to Atlantis, a must-see dive that claims to be part of the Lost City of Atlantis. Bimini's got it all!
WILD DOLPHIN ADVENTURES: Bimini is home to one of the most incredible and unique wild animal encounters to be found in the world and is one of five places in the world where people can swim with dolphins in their natural environment.
SNORKELING: Bimini was named one of the top 10 snorkel destinations in the Caribbean by The Travel Channel. Snorkel at the best sites on the island.
SNUBA®: SNUBA® is a wonderful way for non-divers to explore Bimini’s underwater wonders. Breathing through a simple to use regulator while your air supply floats on a comfortable support raft at the surface allows you to enjoy underwater exploration from 2 to 20 feet.
KAYAKING: Quietly row through the natural rivers and bays formed by the Red Mangroves on the bayside where you will see many species of birds as they feed and rest in this peaceful sanctuary. Dip yourself in the Healing Hole, a natural spring within an islet or end up on a private white sand beach.
STAND UP PADDLE BOARDING: Paddle boarding is the fastest growing water sport in the U.S. and the Caribbean. Join in the craze and find out why anyone can do this in almost any setting on the water with a few minutes of instruction.
MANGROVE BOAT TOURS: Learn the secrets and richness of this valuable ecosystem. This three-hour, guided tour will take you through the many hidden channels of crystal clear waters where you can view birds, juvenile fish, sharks and much more in their natural habitat. Take a soothing dip in The Healing Hole, a natural water spring that is believed to have therapeutic properties.
OTHER ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE: World-famous Bonefishing & Deep-Sea Fishing, Exciting Island Tours (inquire at the Front Desk) and Biking Tours.
Contact Bimini Undersea to book your adventures at 786.462.4641 (US) or 242-347-2941 (Bahamas).