Subscribe to our Bimini Bliss newsletter to receive exclusive deals on travel and stay.
With offers throughout the year, reserving a space in island paradise has never been so easy.
*Discount is valid for new email subscribers who are not currently in Resorts World Bimini's email marketing database. Only valid for the Hilton at Resorts World Bimini through online booking. Guests must be 18 years of age or older. Resorts World Bimini is not liable for failure of email delivery, invalid email addresses provided, spam filters, unavailable networks, servers, or internet service providers. Resorts World Bimini reserves the right to withdraw discount due to fraud or system security breaches.
Direct flights from South Florida
Seaplane flights from South Florida
Ferry ride from Port Everglades
Here you can report lost items.
Per the Bahamian Minister of Health, all visitors to the Bahamas must be cleared of the COVID-19 virus before coming ashore. For details, visit www.bahamas.com/tourism-reopening.
UPDATED JANUARY 5TH, 2022
The Bahamas has suspended the mandatory RT-PCR testing requirement for vaccinated travelers, which was expected to take effect on January 7th, 2022. Vaccinated persons, as well as children ages 2-11, may continue to present either a negative Rapid Antigen Test or negative RT-PCR Test.
In addition, effective January 4th, 2022, all persons remaining in The Bahamas for longer than 48 hours will be required to undergo a Rapid Antigen Test, regardless of vaccination status.
What are the travel requirements for entering The Bahamas?
To assist with preventing the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the risk of exposure, registered guests will need to follow these government protocols:
All those traveling to The Bahamas from other countries, whether fully vaccinated or unvaccinated, will be required to obtain a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than three days (72 hours) prior to the date of arrival in The Bahamas.
Effective Friday January 7th, 2022, persons traveling and children between the ages of 2-11, from other countries will be required to obtain their negative COVID-19 test (Rapid Antigen or PCR test) and MUST be taken no more than three days (72 hours) prior to the date of arrival to The Bahamas. Children 2 and under are not required to take a test but will still need to apply for the Bahamas Travel Health Visa, at http://travel.gov.bs on Travel Health Visa.
All UNVACCINATED travelers, ages 12 and older, must present a negative RT-PCR Test (acceptable tests include NAAT, PCR, RNA, RT-PCR and TMA).
Travelers who are not fully vaccinated will be required to follow all existing entry testing requirements below:
1. Everyone traveling to The Bahamas must obtain a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken no more than three (3) days prior to the date of arrival to The Bahamas. Children ages 2 and under are not required to take a test. All travelers MUST apply for the Bahamas Travel Health Visa
o Once a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR (swab) test is obtained, travelers can apply for their required Bahamas Travel Health Visa at http://travel.gov.bs.
o All visitors are required to opt-in to mandatory COVID-19 health insurance when applying for their Travel Health Visa. The insurance will cover travelers for COVID-19 related medical expenses for the duration of their stay in The Bahamas. To learn more about The Bahamas Travel Health Visa and health insurance, visit http://www.bahamas.com/tourism-reopening.
o The cost of the Travel Health Visa is dependent on the length of stay and is subject to change.
• $40 per person for a 4-night, five-day stay.
• $60 per person for more than a four-night stay.
• Children 10 years and under are free.
• The fee includes mandatory health insurance.
o Please print copies of the following for each traveler:
• Negative COVID-19 test results.
• Approved travel health visa with QR code visible.
• Receipt for payment of the Travel Health Visa.
48 hours COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test:
Effective January 4th 2022, a Rapid Antigen Test will be required for all travelers staying in The Bahamas longer than 48 hours (two (2) nights), regardless of vaccination status.
Visitors departing on or before 48 hours will not be required to obtain this test. This test replaces the existing Day-5 Rapid Antigen Test.
An island-by-island list of approved testing sites is available at Bahamas.com/travelupdates
2. Visitors that stay longer than four (4) nights must take the Bahamas government mandated Rapid Antigen test on Day 5 of their stay.
All travelers entering The Bahamas on a cruise ship (excludes ferry), will be subjected to the testing requirements mandates by the cruise line and approved by the Competent Authority.
We recommend all travelers interested in visiting The Bahamas review entry requirements and safety measures applicable to each member of their party at bahamas.com before booking a trip. Additionally, we recommend all travelers to review international re-entry requirements, some of which are listed below.
Beginning February 12, 2021, Complimentary Rapid Antigen tests will be available for all Resort World Bimini guests only.
Effective January 26, 2021, U.S citizens and international travelers ages two years and older returning to the United States are required to present a negative Rapid Antigen or COVID-19 RT-PCR test.
1. All air passengers (vaccinated or unvaccinated), including returning American citizens and visitors, arriving in The United States by airline (commercial and private) will have to present proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within three days (72 hours) of travel. Airlines must deny passengers boarding if they do not provide a negative COVID-19 test result or show proof of a recent positive viral test.
The testing regulations do NOT apply to those traveling to the US by boat.
2. Visitors returning to the United States may use the Day 5 Bahamas government-mandated Rapid Antigen negative test result to re-enter the U.S. as long as their departure date is on the 6th, 7th, or 8th day of their stay and test results are negative.
Wind forecast for Resorts World Seaplane Base / North Bimini provided by windfinder.com